Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hookay, sho heres the dealio


It would seemed I've been told to join in on the shindig known as Art Club. Well...I don't really know how to join or go about all this stuff just yet....but eh. It's all Jared's fault. But he said he will help me with my skills, no not my kick ass bo staff skills or nunchucks skills(yes I'm still a fan of Napoleon Dynamite. Shut up), anywho so I'm willing to put up some stuff. Go along with what ever tasks he may have. Because I need all the help I can get.


TO THE POINT! Sorry I ramble even in typing....


His challenge in his Art Club was to "Pick a style any style" so I did...needless to say I did pick a hard(VERY HARD for me) style. I really enjoy the art work of Luis Royo. Yes I know, if you google him he's got a lot of half nakie chica's. But I don't care. I love that style. His shading and everythings just amazing. Needless to say I took a stab at creating a 're-make', I suppose you can call it, of one of his pictures.


Also another thing about me...I tend to get very very bored at some point while drawing. And the sad part is if I stop then I know I won't finish. Too many unfinished pictures in my books. ~le sigh~ anyways. Here we gooooooo! OFF TO NEVERLAND!...(yeah I watch too many movies)


No comments: